To view popup window put your cursor on the blue words
"And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee." — Ezekiel 38:1-6
Editor's Note: ITD Editor's Note: ""Food For Thought, in General, Concerning — Russia, Islam, and Jihad"
• Before the Great Flood of Noah's day, Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
• Abraham descended from Shem. Ishmael was the son of Abraham through Hagar, the maid of Abraham's Sarah.
• Ishmael is the Biblical father of the Arab nations.
• From these nations came Mohammad, who, in approximately 632 AD, founded the Religion of Islam.
• A Religion now divided into two main branches,The Sunni and The Shiites.
• The Sunni branch claims its right to control because its founders were the generals in charge when Mohammad died.
• The Shiite branch claims its right to control the religion because Ali, its founder, was the nephew of Mohammad.
• The Muslim Brotherhood is of the Sunni branch.
• Hamas in Gaza seems to be Sunni controlled but is funded by Iran.
• Issi seems to be from the Sunni-based branch and is making war with the Shiites in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen.
• Iran, Aryan Land (see note below), and its offshoots, Hezbollah, Syria, are Shiite-based and have aligned themselves with Russia against Israel.
• Russia descends from Japheth, and is believed to be Magog of Ezekiel 38
• Magog is the ruler of Russia, Magog, in the latter days.
• Gog is the descendant of Japheth, and is also identified as the Russian coalition in the latter days. A list of this coalition is found in Ezekiel 38:5-6.
• Both branches of Islam are at war with each other. Still, they are in a syndicate that presently consists of Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran in their goal to destroy Israel and The United States of America.
• These facts make their Jihad worldwide, which continues to this day.
Hitler changed the name of Persia to Iran,Aryan Land, Dictionary: (in Nazi ideology) of or denoting white non-Jewish people, especially those of northern European origin or descent typically having blond hair and blue eyes and regarded as a supposedly superior racial group: Adolf Hitler's myth of Aryan supremacy. The idea that there was a single “Aryan” race corresponding to the parent Indo-European language was proposed by certain 19th century writers and was taken up by Hitler and other proponents of racist ideology, but it has been generally rejected by scholars.in May of 1935.
"Watch Vines 69: agrupneoœ (ajgrupne÷w, 69), “to be sleepless” (from agreuo, “to chase,” and hupnos, “sleep”), is used metaphorically, “to be watchful,” in Mark 13:33; Luke 21:36; Eph. 6:18; Heb. 13:17. The word expresses not mere wakefulness, but the “watchfulness” of those who are intent upon a thing.ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." — Luke 21:36
Israel has no right to defend itself as it is an occupying power, Russia’s representative to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzya, said at an emergency special session of the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.
“The only thing they can muster is continued pronouncements about Israel’s supposed right to self-defense, although as an occupying power, it does not have that power as confirmed by the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice handed down in 2004,” said the Russian representative.
Despite stating that Israel does not have the right to defend itself, Nebenzya proceeded to state that Israel does have the right to “ensure its security” and “to fight terrorism.”
“As for Israel’s security – and we recognize its rights to ensure its security – this security can only be fully guaranteed if we resolve the Palestinian issue on the basis of relevant UN Security Council resolutions,” said the Russian representative. “The Jewish people suffered persecution for many centuries and the Jewish people should know better than anyone that the suffering of ordinary people, innocent lives lost in the name of blind retribution, will neither restore justice, nor bring the dead back to life, nor console their families.”
Russia accuses US of ‘hypocrisy’ in handling of Gaza war
In a possible reference to Western criticism of Russia’s invasion and occupation of eastern Ukraine, Nebenzya accused the US and its allies of “hypocrisy,” saying that “in other completely different situations are issuing appeals for the respect of humanitarian law, establishing investigation committees, imposing sanctions on those who are actually genuinely only resorting to force as a last resort to put an end to years of violence.”
Nebenzya accused Western countries of “torpedoing” efforts to reach a peaceful settlement of the situation and condemned efforts by Arab states to normalize relations with Israel before the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is settled.
The Russian representative additionally stated that criticism of comments by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres – in which he stated that Hamas’s October 7 massacre “did not occur in a vacuum” – was “undeserved.”