"And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee." — Ezekiel 38:1-6
Editor's Note: ITD Editor's Note: ""Food For Thought, in General, Concerning — Islam, and Jihad"
• Ishmael was the son of Abraham through Hagar, the maid of Abraham's wife, Sarah. Ishmael is the Biblical father of the Arab nations.
• From these nations came Mohammad, who, in approximately 632 AD, founded the Religion of Islam.
• A Religion now divided into two main branches,The Sunni and The Shiites.
• The Shiite branch claims its right to control the religion because Ali, its founder, was the nephew of Mohammad.
• The Sunni branch claims its right to control because its founders were the generals in charge when Mohammad died.
• The Muslim Brotherhood is of the Sunni branch.
• Hamas in Gaza seems to be Sunni controlled.
• ISIS is also from the Sunni-based branch and is making war with the Shiites in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen.
• Persia - in concert with Adolf Hitler, changed its name to Iran (Aryan Land) in May 1935.
• The nation of Iran and its offshoots, Hezbollah, Syria, are Shiite-based.
• Both branches of Islam are at war with each other. Still, they are unified in their goal to destroy Israel and The United States Of America.
• These facts make their Jihad worldwide, which continues to this day.
Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp Aerospace Force unveiled a missile with the words “death to Israel” written down the side of it in Hebrew on Wednesday, according to state-run Tasnim News Agency.
The news agency’s official Twitter account posted a video on its channel on Wednesday featuring photos of a series of weapons at a public exhibition in Isfahan. Aside from the “death to Israel” missile, the exhibit featured a collection of other missiles, drones and military vehicles.
It is unclear if the missile is actually operational or if it was just for show.
An unnamed official at the Foreign Ministry told Ynet that “in case anyone has any doubt – the message is clear.”
The exhibition follows the drone attack in the city
The exhibit featuring the missile comes a week after a drone attack targeted a military industry factory in Isfahan. Iranian media initially reported that the attack had not done any significant damage, but Western intelligence reports later in the day said the attack was a “phenomenal success.”
It was later reported that the attack was carried out by the Mossad. A few days later, Iran publicly blamed Israel for the attack and vowed revenge.
Iranian drones have been a point of contention for the West as the Islamic Regime has been supplying Russia with drones for its war against Ukraine. Investigations of drones down by the Ukrainian military have revealed that many of the components were made by Western nations, and some were even Israeli.