Editor’s Note: FOOD FOR THOUGHT
• Many Bible teachers believe Japheth, the third son of Noah, migrated to the east of Babel and settled in the area of modern-day Iran.
• From there the migration continued as Japheth occupied the continents of the Gentile world.
• Many Bible teachers believe that Magog, the descendant of Japheth, is identified as the Russian coalition in the latter days. Gog is the chief prince of the land of Magog.
•Many Bible teachers also believe Togarmah includes the area of present-day Turkey, Armenia & Georgia.
• Persia in concert with Adolf Hitler changed its name to Iran (Aryan Land) in May of 1935.
• Iran is calling for the destruction of the Jewish people worldwide.
• Syria is aligned with Iran.
• Libya is now aligned with Turkey (Togarmah)
• Now aligned with Turkey (Togarmah)
• Jesus is coming soon, in this Generation, and all the players are gathering to invade Israel.
• Keep looking up church!
"And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee." — Ezekiel 38:1-6
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani spoke with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Tuesday. Iran’s Tasnim News Agency described the discussions, via video, as working to form the “strong foundation” for future work. Turkish pro-government media characterized the discussions as trending towards high level “cooperation.”
Iran and Turkey, along with Russia, have worked closely together in Syria, even though Turkey ostensibly backs the opposition Syrian rebels against the Russian-backed Syrian regime. Iran, Turkey, and Russia all oppose the US presence in Syria and have worked to undermine America’s role. Iran and Turkey also oppose Israel and support Hamas. Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh recently met Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon. It’s unclear if Turkey or its Qatari ally will also support Hezbollah as part of the Iranian alliance.
Turkey has been increasing its aggressive threats against fellow NATO-member Greece and also threatening Egypt, Cyprus, the UAE, and other states in the region. It has invaded and occupied part of northern Syria and often bombs northern Iraq, claiming to be fighting militants. In recent years Ankara tried to get Tehran to work with it against far-left Kurdish insurgents.
At the same time, Turkey works with Russia to buy air defense systems from Moscow, much to Washington’s dismay. Erdogan’s hosting of senior Hamas leaders in Istanbul also received complaints from the US State Department.
It now appears that Turkey and Iran, which have sought to boost trade, are continuing to become closer politically. The overall substance of the Tuesday discussions was not yet available to the press. Anadolu, which is a pro-government channel in Turkey, described the talks as the 6th high-level discussions.
They aim toward cooperation. While Turkey often attacks Greece, France, and other countries with threats and insults, it tends to praise Iran, Russia, Hamas, and other extremists. Anadolu says Turkey and Iran will discuss regional and international matters as well as COVID-19.